We provide full-time government-funded education for 16-21 year olds as an alternative to college or 6th form.
FULL-TIME EDUCATION - Study Programme
Students will study a variety of nationally recognised qualifications within sport, coaching and fitness.
- Year 1 – Level 2 Diploma in Sport (stepping stone qualification, leading to a Level 3 qualification
- Year 1 – Level 3 90 Credit Diploma in Sport (equivalent to 1.5 A-Levels; entry requirements 4 GCSE grade 4-9 including English ((Lit or Lang)) and Maths)
- Year 2 – Level 3 Extended Diploma in Sport (equivalent to 3 A-Levels, allowing direct entry to UK and US Universities)
- Government-approved post-16 private education provider
- Experts in the field of sport and education.
- Nationally recognised for high-quality advice and guidance
- Programmes delivered in real sports environments
- Proven progression routes
New For 2023 - Fitness instructor / PT course
We are incredibly excited to launch our new Fitness instructor / PT course.
The NCFE Level 3 Diploma in Gym Instructing and Personal Training is intended for learners aged 16 and over and focuses on the role and scope of a Gym Instructor and Personal Trainer. The qualification is mapped to the CIMSPA (Chartered Institute for the Management of Sport and Physical Activity) Gym Instructor and Personal Trainer professional standards.
The NCFE Level 3 Diploma in Gym Instructing and Personal Training is designed as a 1-year, full-time course.
We recommend you have five GCSEs at grade C/4 or above, one in English or Maths, to be best suited for this programme. You may also hold a relevant Level 2 qualification, plus an ability to operate at Level 2 in either English or Maths. We also recommend you have some experience with gym-based exercises, including free weights. The course requires physical exertion, and active participation is essential. Therefore, a degree of physical fitness is necessary.
A relevant Level 2 qualification, such as a BTEC Level 2 Diploma in Sport, plus an ability to operate at Level 2 in either English or Maths.
- Some experience with gym-based exercises, including free weights, is highly recommended.
- The course requires physical exertion and individual participation is essential; therefore, a degree of physical fitness is necessary
The cost of this tuition is fully funded for 16 to 18-year-olds.