- Working daily with coaches with UEFA Pro Licence, A Licence and B Licence qualifications.
- 10 hours coaching per week
- Two match days per week
- Recorded matches for match analysis & self evaluation
- Fixtures V a number of professional football clubs , US colleges and touring teams
- Visits from guest coaches with premier league experience
- Physio’s from Coventry University
- Regular visits to St George’s Park
- Specific Goalkeeper Coaching
- Further / higher education
- US scholarship
- Coaching contract in the US
- Contract in Professional football
English College Football Association
SFF play in the highest level of college football ECFA Category 1 National Premier League where we have competed well in recent years, 2015/16 see’s SFF having a 2nd team in the ECFA Cat 2 division. The ECFA competitions have been quite successful for SFF reaching a national football cup final at Ashton Gate Bristol City FC in 2012 losing 4-3 and winning the same competition in 2015 in a 1-0 victory at Birmingham City’s St Andrew’s Park. 2015/16 season we aim to progress into the national championships of the league competition and gain a place in the final of the National Cup competition.
You will also have the opportunity to play for Rugby Town JFC managed by SFF staff, we have teams in the Midland Junior Premier League on Saturday Mornings and Midland Youth Floodlit League . Our link with Rugby Town gives each player the opportunity of being involved in two games per week. Recent seasons has been very successful the U21 side last season took a clean sweep of trophies winning the Midland Football League U21 Championship , League Cup and Challenge bowl. Our under 18’s were runners up their first season in the Midland Floodlit Youth League Eastern division.